View mobile site
Posted: September 12, 2018
Kelly Healey, WFTV.com
A house caught fire after a naked man baked cookies on a George Foreman Grill and left them unattended, according to the Niceville Police Department.
When firefighters arrived at the smoke-filled home on Date Palm Drive, the man answered the door, naked, and said “I’m sorry,” then closed the door, according to an incident report.
When police arrived, the man answered the door and left it open, then walked deeper into the home that had several items on fire, the report said.
Read: Oh, Florida! Crazy animal stories piling up
Since he showed no signs of caring for his safety, officers removed the man from the house, police said.
>> Read more trending news
“He would have been seriously injured or could have possibly died,” the report stated.
The man admitted to drinking two liters of vodka and smoking marijuana, police said.
Police said he tried to put dry towels on top of the fiery grill, but the towels also caught fire.
The man was not injured.
There are no comments yet. Be the first to post your thoughts.
Sign in or Register.
Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news, updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
Take www.theboneonline.com everywhere you go! Download your app below from the
Apple App Store:
Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!
© 2019 Cox Media Group.
options regarding Ad
about careers at Cox Media Group
Content Provided by Rovi Corporation. © 2019 Rovi Corporation