NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. The Heineken Paddleboard Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes) is open only to legal residents of the U.S residing in the state of Florida who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. The following individuals and members of their families (Parents, grandparents, children, siblings, spouses) and immediate households (whether related or not) are not eligible for participation: Employees of Station 102.5 FM THE BONE (WHPT – FM 102.5), CMG Tampa, and Heineken USA Inc. (each a “Sponsor” and collectively the “Sponsors”), and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, alcoholic beverage suppliers, wholesalers, distributors and importers and alcoholic beverage retailers. CMG Tampa will act as Administrator of the Sweepstakes.
2. Entry Period. The entry period will begin at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on 7/1/13 and end at Noon ET on 8/11/13 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsors will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter. (i) SMS Entry:submit an entry by texting the code word “SUMMER2013” to 70123. Standard data and message rates apply. Other charges may also apply. You will receive a bounce-back message prompting you to enter your date of birth and state of residence [MM/DD/YYYY FL]. (ii) Internet Entry: Go to www.theboneonline.com and enter the code word “SUMMER2013”along with your name, complete street address (no P.O. boxes), city, state, and zip, date of birth, e-mail address and daytime telephone number. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of the method of entry. By participating in the Sweepstakes you agree to be bound by Sponsors’ Visitor Agreements (Station) and Privacy Policies (Heineken) which are hereby incorporated for reference: http://www.theboneonline.com/visitor_agreement/, http://www.theboneonline.com/privacy_policy/and http://www.heineken.com/us/disclaimer/aspx.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, lost, late, misdirected, or garbled entries will be disqualified. Sponsors will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider.In case of dispute as to the identity of any SMS entrant, an entry will be declared as made by the authorized account holder of the wireless phone used for entry. In the event of a dispute, all on-line entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.In the case of a dispute as to the identity of any Internet entrant, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
All entries become property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsors determine, in their sole discretion, to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection and Odds:On or about 8/12/13,one (1) winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
No part of any prize includes any alcoholic beverages. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsors.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand prize winner will win (a) a Bote 12’ HD 2013 Stand-up Paddle Board (ARV $1,649), (b) an aluminum Bote Tackle Rac Fishing Post (ARV $199.99), and (c) an aluminum/plastic adjustable paddle (ARV $119.99). ARV of Grand Prize: $1,968.98.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winner will be notified on or about 8/7/13 by phoneat thetelephone number furnished at time of entry.
Potential winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release which must be notarized and returned within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt. No potential winner will be an official winner until his/her eligibility, liability and publicity release has been returned and eligibility has been formally verified by Sponsor. If any potential winner fails to comply with the Official Rules and/or to submit the required documentation within the designated time period, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
In the case of Sponsors’ inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsors) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in the potential winner’s disqualification. Sponsors will conduct up to three (3) alternate drawings, after which the prize will remain unawarded.
NO POTENTIAL WINNER IS An OFFICIAL WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSORS HAVE COMPLETED VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must personally visit Cox Media Group’s offices at 11300 4th Street N. Suite 300, St. Petersburg, FL 33716 within thirty (30) days after notification (visits must be between the hours of 8:30 a.m. ET and 5:30 p.m. ET weekdays only) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID.
A potential winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize and individual components are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize or components of prize with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner will be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsors for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsors.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsors and their parents, affiliates or subsidiaries of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or any additional compensation.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsors. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised bya virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsors which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsors reserve the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsors.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS HEINEKEN USA INC., COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC.,AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO ENTERING AND/OR WINNING THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. By PARTICIPATING IN the Sweepstakes, PARTICIPANTs acknowledge and agree that EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND THE prize, IS provided “as is” and that SponsorS make no representations or warranties OF ANY KIND, express or implied, about the PrizeS and sponsorS hereby DISCLAIM all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by PARTICIPANTs, printing OR PRODUCTION errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or EMPLOYED in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the notification of any winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from A PARTICIPANT’S participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in this Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsors.Sweepstakes is sponsored by Station 102.5 The Bone (WHPT-FM 102.5), and Heineken USA Inc. The decisions of Sponsors regarding the selection of winner and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors are not responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For the name and address of the winner (available afterAugust 22, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with sufficient postage to “Winner’s Name”, Heineken Light Paddleboard Sweepstakes, 11300 4th Street N. Suite 300, St. Petersburg, FL 33716.Written requests for the winner’s name and address must be postmarked by 8/24/13 and received by 8/23/13. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact MikeO@coxmg.com. .