400 First Street
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013
Networking | Business
Join us for one of the largest Florida Women's Conferences this year!
The mission of the conference is to give attendees “tangible take-home tools to help you make your business or your career thrive.”
On day one, guests will enjoy the Conference Kick-Off Reception. Throughout the reception conference guests, vendors and sponsors will get the opportunity to mingle and network inside the Working Women Marketplace. Light bites and champagne will be served.
On day two, the day will begin with breakfast, move into a networking session followed by two education sessions, lunch, a pitch session to learn how to pitch to the media and more. In education session one “more than a dozen speakers will share their tips on how to breakthrough personal barriers, refocus energy on tasks instead of fears and live the life you’ve always wanted.” Then, in education session two “speakers will share creative, real-world strategies to turn your purpose and passion into profits by leveraging your strengths and harnessing your intentions.” • General Admission: $110
• Six Month Membership (to Working Women of Florida) and General Admission: $130
• Keynote Lunch and General Admission: $130
• Keynote Breakfast and General Admission: $130
• VIP Admission, Keynote Breakfast and Lunch: $160
• VIP Admission and Six Month Membership: $190
• VIP Overnight Package (includes 2 VIP tickets, 1 night at Hotel Indigo and 2 Dali Museum tickets): $430